Research Data Management Services
McMaster RDM experts are available to consult on and assist with a variety of research data management tasks. This includes:
- Consulting on data management needs and assisting researchers to complete data management plans;
- Assisting researchers in using the Portage Network DMP Assistant tool;
- Advising on issues related to research data storage and backup;
- Providing guidance on creating data documentation and metadata;
- Facilitating with data sharing--whether by consulting on prospective discipline-specific data repositories, or assisting with data deposit to general repositories such as Scholars Portal Dataverse and the Federated Research Data Repository.
Ask a question or book a consultation by contacting email@example.com
The RDM webpages have been produced by the McMaster University Library and Research and High Performance Computing Support. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.